Sesame Halva Recipe
2/3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
2/3 cup milk
2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup chopped nuts (pistachios and almonds)
1. Boil a mixture of milk and sugar in a pan over medium heat until it reaches the soft-ball phase.
2. Turn off the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Don’t stir the mixture and leave it just like that for a couple of minutes.
4. Now whisk the mixture briefly and pour it into a previously greased mould.
5. Allow it to set before cutting it into pieces and taking pleasure in the lip-smacking sesame halva.